|CRAZY ELECTION NEWS||SCN SRILANKA CRAZY NEWS|
|SCN: WE WEED OUT THE SERIOUS NEWS!||INDEX|
SCN, Srilanka Crazy News and the slogan "We weed out the serious news" are trademarks of the SCN/ MadPage/ McMaluPaan Corp.
Form for Politicians
Application Form To Be Filled For Contesting Sri Lankan Elections
If you wish to apply please fill the attached and send on or before 1st December 2001
1. Name of Candidate (As in birth certificate currently being used): _______________________
Alias of Candidate (As known to local police and/or underworld):_______________________
2. Present Address (i) Name of Jail : _______________________ (ii) Cell Number : _______________________
3. Political Party : _______________________ (List ONLY the Last Five parties in the Chronological (Order)
4. Sex: [ ] A - Male B - Female C - Chandrika D - Ranil/Mangala
5. Reasons for leaving last party (circle one or more)
A - Defected B - Expelled C - Bought out D - None of above E - All of above
6 . Reasons for contesting elections (circle one or more)
A - To make money B - To escape court trial C - To grossly misuse power D - To serve the public E - I have no clue (if you choose "D, attach Certificate of Sanity from a Recognized Government Psychiatrist)
7. How many years of public service experience do you possess?
A - 1-2 yrs B - 2-6yrs C - 6-15yrs D - 15+yrs
8. Give details of any criminal cases pending against you (Use as many Additional Sheets as you want)
9. How many years have you spent in Jail? [ ] (Do not confuse with question 8) A - 1-2 years B - 2-6 years C - 6-15 years D - 15+years
10. Are you involved in any financial scams? [ ] A - Why not B - Of Course C - Definitely D - I deny it all E - I see a foreign hand.
11. What is your Annual Corruption Income? [ ] A - Rs. 10 million to 50 million B - Rs. 50 million to 100 million C - Overflow...
12. Do you have any developmental plans for Sri lanaka in mind? [ ] A - No B - No C - No D - No
13. Describe your achievements in space provided: [_________]
_______________ Thumb Impression of candidate (Not that of the person who filled the form)
Contributed by Ranil Bibile
Back to the top of page