|Write Your Own Bogus Medical Certificate! A Crazylanka FREE
Copy and Paste one of the template headers into a Word file and print
Dr. Sri Jayawardanapura
MB,BS (University of Hasalaka)
Sri Sangharama Mawatha,
BA Hons(Poona), D Ayur. Med
Moragolla Ayurvedic Dispensary,
(behind Ranjani Tea
Wear wicket keeper's gloves when holding pen. This makes handwriting illegible.
Doctors have illegible handwriting.
3. Select a medical condition (see list
4. Select number of days required.
5. Sign with an extrovert type
Common Sri Lankan Ailments (with
|1. Angé Pathé Rudawa (APR): Generalised aches
2. Vaathé: Vague ill health.
Dyspepsia from drinking cheap Gal Arrakku.
4. Kerakawilla: Dizziness,
brain tumour, too much kerosene tainted alcohol, post menopausal
5. Oluwé Amaruwa: Headache, sinusitis, brain tumour,
6. Papuwé Amaruwa: Anything from a
massive heart attack to attention seeking (esp. young females)
Amaruwa: Anything from wind to terminal pancreatic carcinoma
Badé Amaruwa: Problems with the female anatomy (see also 11
9. Badé Ledé: Pregnant but not married.
Dathu Mochanaya: "Passing Relics Syndrome", wet dreams.
Yama: Female version of 10 above.
12. Aali Maali Dubala Gathiya:
Weakness,vague condition created by the makers of Waterbury's Vitamin